If you intend to study in AUSTRALIA for more than 3 months, you need to get Student visa.
To be accepted to study on a student visa in Australia you will need to demonstrate a satisfactory level of English language, and meet minimum academic requirements.
There are the visa subclasses in which you can apply under in order to study in Australia.

Elicos Visa (Subclass-570)An ELICOS visa is ideal for international students who are enrolled to participate in an English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) in Australia.

Primary/Secondary School Visa (Subclass-571)The Primary and Secondary School visa entitles students to attend primary or secondary school and participate in exchange programs in Australia.

Vocational Training Student Visa (Subclass-572)A Vocational Education and Training visa is designed for international students to complete a trade or vocational certificate or diploma in Australia.

Higher Education Studnet Visa (Subclass-573)The Higher Education visa enables international students to undertake a degree, graduate certificate, diploma or a masters by coursework in Australia.

Postgraduate Research Visa (Subclass-574)A Postgraduate Research visa enables international students to study a Masters or Doctorate degree by research in Australia.

Student Guardian Visa
Parents or relatives can apply for a visa to stay in Australia as the guardian of a student who is studying in Australia if they are under 18 years of age.

Make an Enquiry

Stuying, working, Visa process or migration to Australia

Qualified and Registered Australian Immigration and Visa Consultants

Contact Us

Neel Migration & Education Services

Suite 201,Level 2, 468 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph:+61 (0)2 80217197/92831018

Nepal office:

Maitidevi Complex


Traffic Chowk,Biratnagar,Nepal

Copyright © 2006 - 2013 :: Neel Migration & Education Services. All Right Reserved.